Invalid: [Bug Report] Call of Duty 3 with PCSX 1.5.0
Hello,

So here is my problem.

I tried playing Call of Duty 3 wwith PCSX 1.4.0, it was working but the game was running very slowly, since you must play this game in software mode, because hardwae mode doesn't work at all.

Then I downloaded the latest version of PCSX 1.5.0-dev-1968-gbcc0160 (because they made some changes regarding the software mode like OpenGL, so maybe the game is running better with this version) and I configured my controller with Lilypad but in the menu it tells me to press X but it doesn't work. I configured my XBOX 360 controller the right way. With the version 1.4.0 I got no problems.

So if anyone has a solution to fix the problem that I have with the 1.5.0 update or maybe figured out a way to play the game correctly with the 1.4.0 version.

If you guys need anything from me let me know.

PC Specs:
i5 6600k
16GB DDR4
GTX 970
Windows 10 x64 Professional

I'm actually (in both version of PCSX) using the default settings.

Sponsored links

Invalid bug report.

But regardless, I told you here that we don't support piracy. http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Call-of-D...-very-slow
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.