Invalid: [Bug Report] Final Fantasy X-2 [PAL]
Hello, there seems to be a bug during fights, when changing sphere garments. The game crashes after Yuna changes from thief to gunner using the defense grid. She goes all the way from black mage -> white mage -> thief -> gunner (this one resulting in crash). Rikku goes from Black Mage to White Mage. Payne goes from Thief -> Gunner -> Black Mage

The bug is persistent both with:

ZeroGS ver 0.97.1
GSdx 1006 (MSVC 15.0, SSE41) 0.1.15 Hardware and Software

CPU Settings are:
EERec [ON]
VU0rec [ON]
VU1rec [ON]
MTGS [ON]
Frame Limiting => Normal

CPU Info (as shown on CPU Settings) is:
CPU Vendor => Genuine Intel
Family => Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T9400
CPU Speed => 2569 MHZ
Features => MMX,SSE,SSE2,SSE3,SSSE3,SSE4.1

I am trying to upload a save state where the problem can be reproduced. I will post it's link on a new reply to this thread.

Regards.

Sponsored links

If you have any speedhacks turned on please turn them off and try again Smile
(04-25-2009, 07:14 PM)Cain Wrote: If you have any speedhacks turned on please turn them off and try again Smile

Ahhh, I forgot to mention, I had all speed hacks turned off (just using normal speed), and I had no patches or fixes enabled. Also Advanced Options were all on default.

The Save State link is this (I had a hard time using forum attach): http://www.easy-share.com/1904749843/FFX-2SaveState.zip
I am also using Vista Home Premium... I don't know if it's of any help.
my prob is if i used the gsdx plugin the game will crash after i play it a while..
if i used the zerogs plugins all is ok..
but the problem im facing is when paine change 2 her full throttle dress sphere the game will hang using both graphic plugins..any suggestions??Sad
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
I've got a real problem when I play FFX-2.
Sometimes if I talk to one of the NPC's the conversation hangs and seconds later I get a Bluescreen please help!
(07-03-2010, 02:28 AM)DarkGrumbeer Wrote: I've got a real problem when I play FFX-2.
Sometimes if I talk to one of the NPC's the conversation hangs and seconds later I get a Bluescreen please help!

Bluescreen suggest something else in play, Overclock? driver problems?

since you did not post any information about your system configuration there is no way we can help you, for the more you claim for help you should backup the claim with actual informations.

Useful informations to provide:

OS used (XP, Vista, 7, Linux)
System specs, CPU brand and model, video card used
PCSX2 plugins configurations
Look if emulog.txt (under logs folder) tells something.

Since it is a BSOD, the most useful information will be on the "Event viewer" you find under "Administrative tools" in the Windows control panel. The informations will be there even after a reboot.

Causes for BSOD are normally tagged as "ERROR" or "CRITICAL" there.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I know this thread is old but I was wondering if anyone had a solution to my problem. I won't bother posting my system config because the game has ran perfect up to this point(chapter 3) so that is clearly not the issue. Anyways, in Kilika temple you are forced to fight Daeva and when the fight ends, the screen goes black and seems to freeze. The music continues as normal.. Any solutions?
does it show any error in the console?
like CPUTLB miss or something?

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

If you are getting BSOD's then you have issues with your computer, this is not the emulators fault.

Potential issues are Videocard or Soundcard drivers, but without a STOP error its hard to say.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]