Invalid: [Bug Report] Final Fantasy X International [NTSC-J] freezes at cutscene.
First of all, the game is emulated perfectly, I don't have a NTSC-J console, so I decided to emulate it on PCSX2 v1.0.0.
It just crashes when the priest at Besaid Village is about to summon Dark Valefor. This problem is pretty similliar to the that one, another guy posted about freezing the game when summoning the Magus Sisters.
The game sounds going on, just the graphics are crashing.

The log.txt is attached to this post

The

"padman: DMA Busy ID = 2f4e0002 ret = 0
SB_STAT = f0000102"

goes on and on and on appearing in the log window.
Anyone got an idea for fixing that? That International Version is pretty expensive nowadays, and It'd be a shame, if I cant fight Peneance, the main reason for FFX International.
I dumped it twice, the problem went on appearing.

Edit: Disabled Speedhacks now, problem still exists.

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 27,92 KB / Downloads: 267)

Sponsored links

What if you try directly with your physical original DVD ?
What about software mode ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Does that mean, that I can put the DVD into the PC, and there's a option on the emulator to start the game directly from the DVD?

What's meant by Software mode?
software mode-> press F9 while ingame

set CD/DVD to "plugin" and in plugins selection, select "gigahertz DVD plugin".
Configure it to set your DVD drive letter, then pop your DVD in and perform a fast boot.
That should do it
Sounds good, I'll do it, when I finished work. I'll report the result, after I did so.
Thanks for that advice.
Ok, tried both methods, nothing changed.
It really seems to be an emulator problem, the game itself isn't the problem.
Tried using the Direct3D11 plugin (Hardware) - problem remains. Would it be an option to try all plugins or is it a waste of time?
never heard of that bug before...
Could you try latest svn ?

Does this particular momenet work if you try it on your PS2 ?
It already appeared, go for the thread "FFX International freezes T_T", it's exactly the same problem, just the moment of appearance is dirfferent.
I already said, I don't have a NTSC-J console, I'm from germany, so I only got a PAL console, where the game definetly won't work on.

And what's "svn"?
Only a pal console ?
According to the log you provided, i shall close this for piracy, then.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)