Invalid: [Bug Report] Genso Suikoden V
This is the Japanese version of Suikoden 5. The game runs fine until it just stops at one point in the game, it's right after the coleseum scene near the beginning of the game, after you save this guy from a group of 5 gangster and head for the colesium at night, you're taken into a cut scene. After that cut scene suppose to end (where they announce the final match is going to be tomorrow), it just freezes.

It works fine on the PS2, and this is from an original disc and an iso form.

I tried the latest release and the latest public beta and they both stop at the same spot. If need additional information, please let me know.

Using SSE4.1. GSdx, but also tried the other two, 1920x1080, Directx10 Hardware,

My PC Specs if it matters:
Windows Vista Ultimate (x64) Service Pack 2 (build 6002)
2.67 gigahertz Intel Core i7 920
32 kilobyte primary memory cache
8192 kilobyte secondary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (4 total)
Hyper-threaded (8 total)
12286 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory

Sponsored links

I saw this but not sure how to make this patch, can anyone help?

Quote:↑ 日本版でも00202970 24020001をパッチすればムービースキップ可能(cepで確認)。闘神祭準決勝のムービー中にフリーズする現象は回避可能

***ADD
OK, I think I added the code but I have no idea if I'm applying the patches correctly because it isn't working. I went MISC >> ENABLE PATCHES, but it doesn't allow me to choose which pnatch to use. I read the readme / forum but I'm not understand how to execute the patches / how to use them.

****ADD
NVM, I figure out why and figured out how to find out the CRC (which I was not able to find on the thread I was reading, not sure if I was reading the wrong one)
So it needed a skip videos patch? Does it work after applying it?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
hi i also have the same problem i guess... it's when the lady sialeeds clap her hands and the game freeze....
anyone can help? i'm still a newbie and after i read this thread i still don't understand a thing.
It needs the IPU fix we have in the latest svn build.
(04-11-2010, 04:12 PM)rama Wrote: It needs the IPU fix we have in the latest svn build.

I am a newbie there, could you tell me what must i do more specific please?? I want to Play suikoden V so bad pleaseSad
It's very frustating when It's Stuck there. Sad
You need to wait for the next official PCSX2 beta, (or google for the latest PCSX2 svn build but that is NOT supported here).
(05-05-2010, 05:28 PM)rama Wrote: You need to wait for the next official PCSX2 beta, (or google for the latest PCSX2 svn build but that is NOT supported here).

"not supported here", does it means it is useless if I compile the PCSX2 latest svn build??
If means that if you use that version and encounter a problem,no one will help you.
(05-05-2010, 06:44 PM)vsub Wrote: If means that if you use that version and encounter a problem,no one will help you.

Huh why?