Invalid: [Bug Report] Mega man x collection not detecting controller
As the title states the mega man x collection will not detect the controller i am using a ps3 dualshock 3/sixaxis controller and using ds3 tool for my comp to detect it itself it does work for other games i have emulator ed on pcsx2 and even dolphin i have also tried my disc copy of the collection and a ISO i downloaded it does detect the controller on the gamecube variant but the quality is crap so i would like to see if it would work on the ps2 if anybody can help me with this it would be much appreciated thank you in advance.

Sponsored links

Since you mentioned it's only happening with this game, i would guess there is a compatibility problem with the emulator as certain games don't work with pcsx2.
(05-29-2013, 03:10 AM)mono Wrote: Since you mentioned it's only happening with this game, i would guess there is a compatibility problem with the emulator as certain games don't work with pcsx2.

on the compatability list all the mega man games on the ps2 are green on pcsx2 oh and the download which i am hoping it just goes straight to the page is the compatability page for mega man games
Quote:and a ISO i downloaded
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction