Invalid: [Bug Report] Monster Rancher 4 [NTSC]
Config (all the latest plugins that comes with rev 601)

Gsdx, Linuz ISO/Gigaherz, SPU-X, LilyPad

CPU FPS setting: Normal
Gamefix: none
Speed Hacks: none
Advanced: Default

Problem: Can not generate monster at all except the original monster and the Pandora monster (gotten from reading the original disc).
- Generating monster from saucer (disc swap) fail. More detail in this thread.
with the new 0.9.6 release, the emu now crashed with this message when regenerating new monster from disc:

vtlb miss : addr 0x11AE5D60, mode 0

That, and the emu also recognized every other disc as the original disc, after that the vtlb miss occured.

- Can not generate monster from book, because appraisal failed to input the new monster data into the book. Thus the book is always empty since the beginning. This problem persists in pcsx2 rel 0.9.6

Other than those bug, generally this game runs quite perfect.

Sponsored links

Updating bug report to 0.9.6 Smile
PCSX2 doesn't yet support disc swap, and I personally don't think it will for a while to come.
Hi to regenerate monster from the book just uncheck your EERec at the cpu configuration (NOTE:This will slow your game) and save after you generated one then check it again so you can play at full speed
Hi, I tried to uncheck EERec and play but the pcsx2 has an application error when I do this. Any ideas on what else people can do to regenerate monsters from books?
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.

Note:
Not a bug. Just PCSX2 lacking on-the-fly disc swap support.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)