Invalid: [Bug Report] Radiata Stories [NTSC-U]
that link didnt work.

Edit: it didnt work the first few times, thanks i got it now
[Image: signatureyl.png]

Yeah, I Know I'm A Beast

Sponsored links

Can you tell me where to get a good rip??

Yeah, I Know I'm A Beast
From your original DVD where else?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
use imgburn
Well I'm sol cuz when a guy broke into my house he grabbed most of my ps2 games along with a wii, all of its games and a 360 and all of those games too. So I dont have it anymore.

Yeah, I Know I'm A Beast
Sad story, but you will only get support here for games you own. Sorry.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
It's all good. I'll find a copy somewhere there are plenty I can buy online. Thanks for the help

Yeah, I Know I'm A Beast
got another copy, well maybe its just my computer but this sh*t is dumb..still hung up on that same spot. lamenesssssss

Yeah, I Know I'm A Beast
same issue here Sad

a note though, this is new game +, so it worked before, but not now. the PS2 game did the same in new game + (i know i shouldn't be surprised but i kinda am)

though i gotta admit i am using the speed hack and a dozen of cheats, disabling them didn't work, even starting again from before the mission didn't.

note 2 : a similar issue occurs at the goblin cemetery, the sarcophagus opens but the boss doesn't appear, i fixed this by saving right before the dungeon and reloading .. worked on the 4th try. but not this issue Wacko ...
(11-22-2013, 06:11 PM)MeHim Wrote: same issue here Sad

a note though, this is new game +, so it worked before, but not now. the PS2 game did the same in new game + (i know i shouldn't be surprised but i kinda am)

though i gotta admit i am using the speed hack and a dozen of cheats, disabling them didn't work, even starting again from before the mission didn't.

note 2 : a similar issue occurs at the goblin cemetery, the sarcophagus opens but the boss doesn't appear, i fixed this by saving right before the dungeon and reloading .. worked on the 4th try. but not this issue Wacko ...

Don't dig up old threads.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]