Invalid: Bully [NTSC-U][FS]: mission glitch
PCSX2 versionTongue2csx2-r3878, pcsx2-r3567, and PCSX2 0.9.6.

CPU options:default EE/IOP, default VUs and tried Legacy, default GS settings and tried synchronized MTGS.

Plugins used: GSdx 3693 0.1.16 [gsdx-sse2-r3878]dx9/10 hardware and software,ZeroGS 0.97.1, SPU2-X R3702m 1.4.0, ZeroSPU2 r3567-dev 0.4.6

Description: Mission Hattrick vs. Galloway, your suppose to collect 3 bottles but the 1 in the trophy case is there but not obtainable... there is also suppose to be a timer on the clock in top left and there isn't 1. seems like the game doesn't recognize your on the mission. tried with 2 different game discs and same result. suppose to be able to just break the glass of the trophy case for the bottle and it adds it to total.

tried to attach memory card but it says i cant attach that type of file(being a ps2 file type) all hacks/fixes were off for the multiple testing but speed hacks were on until i got to this mission. not sure if them being on before hand and off after reload and testing matters as it happens when everything's default still. game is very slow without them. if it does matter i will recheck post tomorrow and im sorry if i wasted time.

hacks were: EE cyclerate at 2, VU cycle stealing 1 and 2, Enable intc spin detection, enable wait loop detection, and mVU flag hack. also was using mVU block hack off and on seeing if it helped game play.

Sponsored links

Please edit your post to follow the instructions in this thread:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-us...RE-posting

What do you mean it isn't getable? What did you try? What is supposed to happen? What happens instead?

"i also tried different settings with the emulater" <-- This isn't helpful. What are your settings? Did you try default settings?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.