Invalid: FF XII Remora Boss Beam Freeze, HELPPP!
Okay, so I emulated the game for the first time and it ran great but I had to quit the session for something, I forgot for what, and when I tried to play again, no matter how many settings I went through on pcsx2 or how many times I downloaded the iso from other sites, I get the same result. Every single time the first boss on Rek's Storyline uses "Remora Beam", the game freezes. I did find someone with the same issue but because the thread was so old on some other sight, I didn't reply to it. I really need help figuring out what the hell is wrong. Please, please help.

Sponsored links

please read this thread and format your bug report in the right manner as given in the example of the thread.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-20-2015, 04:56 AM)ssakash Wrote: please read this thread and format your bug report in the right manner as given in the example of the thread.
Thank You. I will do so.
(05-20-2015, 04:54 AM)Dark/Web Wrote: how many times I downloaded the iso from other sites, I get the same result.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction