Invalid: Graphic problems with new nvidia drivers
After installing the latest drivers 353.62 I noticed graphic problems in Suikoden III and Tales of Rebirth, I installed 353.30 again and the problems were solved. Blacks screens and flashing graphics are some of the problems.
CPU: I7 12700K
GPU: GeForce GTX 1660ti (6GB)
RAM: 32GB 3200Mhz

Sponsored links

One of the dev (refraction) reproduced this bug and to my knowledge is working on a solution. Still might need some time to get a patch.

It is probably a driver bug and you need to put some dummy stuff into the image to avoid the issue. We had something similar some time ago.
Or use openGL Tongue2
Not really a problem for me, I just installed the previous one and problem solved, just wanted to inform in case no one else did.
There's an issue with SW and OGL HW mode with Tales of Legendia. HW mode used to run the battles full speed until recently with all the changes with to OGL HW. The battles now run with 1/2 speed in HW also and shadows are also messed up now just like with the SW renderer.
(08-05-2015, 02:51 AM)Dr_Hycodan Wrote: There's an issue with SW and OGL HW mode with Tales of Legendia.  HW mode used to run the battles full speed until recently with all the changes with to OGL HW.  The battles now run with 1/2 speed in HW also and shadows are also messed up now just like with the SW renderer.

I think you replied in the wrong thread.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Has this been adressed? There is a new nvidia driver version 355.60, does the problem continues with the latest drivers? Thanks.
To my knowledge it is not solved so far but it is as well not much of an issue as most people think:

If you have an nvidia gpu you observe this porblem. But if you have an nvidia gpu you should mostly use OpenGL in any case since it is more accurate and possibly faster (depending on accuracy).

If you have an amd/intel gpu you don't observe this problem. Dx11 is the better option for those gpu's due to proper lack of OpenGL support / ***** driver.
you haven't really provided relevant information. what Renderers do you observe the graphical glitches on ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
It will be just DX 11 hardware, everything else will be fine.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]