Invalid: Help me for this glitch plz!
My "Onimusha 4" game screen have a problem on shop menu, change skills, buy/sell menu. FPS and sound is good but What is the reason?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

press f9
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
is that shortcut for render? I'll try but not solved
Known issue, can't be solved
[Image: newsig.jpg]
though, just in case try the latest GIT builds to check whether the problem is solved (or) not.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
please format your report according to the template given here.

Edit: hmm, not updated yet ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Closing this issue due to lack of information and not formatted report at the first post , it'd be better making a new bug report with good details so the developers could get better information on fixing this issue, Thanks.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
- Refraction