Invalid: Radiata Stories Bug
This is a problem that i have been looking at for two days now, there is a thread with the same problem posted, but his solution did not work for me. Now, on the mission with the smilodon fangs, I try to enter dwights room to bring him the fangs and the screen goes black, the emulator isn't frozen, as you can still hear the music playing and you can pause the game still. No voices start speaking and nothing but music can be heard, I have changed the settings according to what the other thread said fixed it, and i don't have any speed hacks on. Any help is much appreciated
[Image: signatureyl.png]

Yeah, I Know I'm A Beast

Sponsored links

Stop making new threads for the same things. There is already a thread about this, you even replied to it. What's the point of another one? Closed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)