Invalid: plugin missing
Photo 
hello , I have a problem in the emulator version unstable Debian sid . Following is the emulator does not detect the plugin is sound, I've tried everything without solução. the image proving what happens.
sorry my english , I'm using google translator .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

That's strange, are the dll files for the sound plugin present at your plugins folder ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I already answered you in the Debian thread. Not sure why you are posting this twice but this is not a PCSX2 bug but a Debian only bug caused by a library.
This one was an invalid report against PCSX2 and it was fixed a few hours ago in Debian.
@micove

Feel free to use the moderation tool and move future bug reports if they are invalid, thanks for the help.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction