Invalid: spyro glitch
i legally got a spyro the dragon ISO for my pcsx2 but when i select a language, the screen goes black and i don't know how to fix this.

This page says to use certain cheats to fix this problem, (for either PAL or NTSC) http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Spyro:_E..._Dragonfly My problem is that i dont know how to use this cheat or where to put it into for the game to work. Could someone please tell me the steps to use this cheat and fix the problem?

Sponsored links

Nice try.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

And reporting admins will only get you warnings for report button abuse, just so you know.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction