Is PCSX2 capped to 60hz ? (ghosting / blurry issue)
OK, I'm home now and I've just seen the video at strobed 60Hz. That game is simply running at 30fps. There isn't any extra ghosting or anything.

What I saw is a double image effect because my monitor is displaying every frame twice. At strobed 120fps, one would get a quadruple image effect.

Unless one day a monitor with the possibility of strobed 30Hz appears (very unlikely) or PCSX2 implements black frame insertion, we have two options:

- Double/triple/quadruple/etc image with strobed displays.
- A very high amount of motion blur without strobing.

There's nothing we can do about it.

Relevant: http://www.blurbusters.com/faq/oled-motion-blur/
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR

Sponsored links

Ok that what I thought.. you must be right.
I overclocked the game with the custom.exe, it seems its capped to 30fps because there isnt any changes. So sad.. anyway this game remains playable but I saw other games with a worst result.

The only thing thats positive : its resolved on a plasma with intelligent frame creation, for the people that have a pc next to their TV Tongue2

(remember I recorded the video at 30 fps, but the result is the same when I recorded at 60 fps, I don't know if that matters)
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert
Maybe try deinterlacing options?

I don't even know to be honest.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
Intelligent frame creation lol, R.I.P. Plasma Panasonic best tv production of the world!
I5 - 2320 @ 3,0 Ghz - 8 GbyteDDR2 1333 Mhz - Geforce 8800 GTS 512 Mbyte - Win 7x64 - Samsung 32" TV HD-Ready
Uomo saggio il cielo aiuta.
(03-20-2015, 08:54 PM)spike1977 Wrote: Intelligent frame creation lol, R.I.P. Plasma Panasonic best tv production of the world!

Yeah, frame creation is magic.. but I want to play on my pc monitor too Tongue2
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert