Poll: Do you wanna see PS2 games Becomes more realsitc in HD quality ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell~yeah o(≧∀≦)o
75.00%
3 75.00%
Just no ( ಠ_ಠ )
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is PCSX2 support ( NORMAL MAP SPECULAR SHADER ) ?
If so I would love to see that shader effect putted in PCSX2 emulator .. it will make the PS2 games more realistic .. HELL even more realistic than the PS3 system "kidding" Happy !

i'll give you guys the LINK .. and i'll leave the rest for you PCSX2 TEAM to put this shader effect on your emulator sooner or later Laugh ..

Sponsored links

And who creates the normal maps for all these games?
This is an effect for creating new game assets, not for enhancing older ones.
But how can they make the games more realistic. PCSX2 Team emulates the games.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
better asked the game developers e.g. Capcom,Konami,Square Enix
not pcsx2.....

lets say konami will re-develop MGS2,3 into the remastered HD version for PSV.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Oh.. Yeah! That was my point. Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Yeah right .. but PCSX2 Support DirectX .. and this effect using Direct X 9~other versions .. is it possible to add or mix this effect on the PCSX2 "Plugins" that use DirectX 9~10 !!?

Sorry but I'm newbie for that kind of stuff Closedeyes !
@unlimax ur best bet would be to explain this to gabest..he's the guy behind gsdx...this is related to graphics so he should know about it...
also i think its written in that page that it is for 3dsmax...i don't think it will be possible but no harm in askin rightSmile
Don't do that, please.
This is just a tool game developers *can* use for their *new* games.
PS2 games are all long done and finished.
No DX11 / DX10, heck even no DX8 effects in PS2 games.
(11-02-2011, 01:30 PM)Unlimax Wrote: Yeah right .. but PCSX2 Support DirectX .. and this effect using Direct X 9~other versions .. is it possible to add or mix this effect on the PCSX2 "Plugins" that use DirectX 9~10 !!?

Sorry but I'm newbie for that kind of stuff Closedeyes !
PCSX2 can support this, but it's up to the games to use it. If the games don't already have it coded in, then it won't be used. Because these games are 10 years old now, they don't have support for it.

Sorry guy, but you will have to ask the game makers to re-release.
Well, the OpenGL Plugin for ePSXe allows you to load custom shaders and apply such effects:

http://www.racketboy.com/retro/sony/ps1/...tings.html

It does alot of nice stuff in games. Perhaps when OpenGL plugins advance further...something like this can be done for PCSX2.

[Image: 2292845176_d520d0c858_o.jpg]
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||