Is it possible?
Is it possible with time all games on the PS2 would be playable on the pcsx2? I know in theory it is possible, however, would this require more power from the PCs it is playing on or a renewal of the coding? I am asking about the coding thing because I read somewhere, however I am unable to find it, that the pcsx2 is using "outdated" coding (whatever that means, I guess using 32bit coding instead of 64bit??). As well, would the pcsx2 1.1.0 be able to play more games than the current version?

Sponsored links

More games, maybe not.
But since this project's goal is accuracy, I guess we could imagine that in the next version, some games will play more accurately.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yes and no. Some games cant be played properly due to current cpu power, others for other reasons that are generally cause by the way the specific game was coded. Fixing these compatibility issues can take alot of time to even find the reason for the issue, let alone adjust the code to fix it.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
well 1.2 can't be worse right why not hope for the best

100% never happened will not happen Smile
Let's hope dev found new lighting to make EE recompiler better and not demanding pc spec Smile
(07-01-2013, 03:46 PM)billyash Wrote: Let's hope dev found new lighting to make EE recompiler better and not demanding pc spec Smile

The EE recompiler is never going to get less demanding (unless someone wants to tear apart a BIOS, reverse engineer, then HLE it), in fact as accuracy improves it will likely get worse speed wise. It's not likely to out pace hardware though.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(07-01-2013, 05:07 PM)Koji Wrote: The EE recompiler is never going to get less demanding (unless someone wants to tear apart a BIOS, reverse engineer, then HLE it), in fact as accuracy improves it will likely get worse speed wise. It's not likely to out pace hardware though.

may be by hacking bios finding addresses or value that could be done like fastboot that skipping region Smile