Is it possible to play multiplayer with one controller?
I want to control 4 players with a single controller.
For example when I press X: player 1, 2, 3, and 4 will press X at the same time.
When I move my left stick to left: player 1, 2, 3, and 4 will move to left.

Is it possible to do it?

Thank you Biggrin

Sponsored links

I never used MultiTap and don't know how it works. But setting it for 2 players is very easy. Just bind the controls to each pad separately...
(04-24-2015, 12:40 AM)willkuer Wrote: I never used MultiTap and don't know how it works. But setting it for 2 players is very easy. Just bind the controls to each pad separately...

Uh, I don't think you understand what I'm trying to do.
I can setting 2 players or 4 players to 4 controllers just fine.

What I want to do is forcing player 1, player 2, player 3, and player 4 into one controller.
Then bind your controls to each pad as will said.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
I tried doing that in PCSX2 a while ago, and it didn't work. If I put controls on pad 1 to controller 1, they worked fine. Bind pad 2 to controller 1, and boom, pad 1 no longer works.
Well thanks for testing. Now we can assume it can't work.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(04-24-2015, 06:11 PM)JMC47 Wrote: I tried doing that in PCSX2 a while ago, and it didn't work. If I put controls on pad 1 to controller 1, they worked fine. Bind pad 2 to controller 1, and boom, pad 1 no longer works.

it works fine for me. what games did you try it out on ? make sure that you have checked "allow binding multiple ps2 control to one PC control".

PS: It works fine for keyboard, didn't check it with any controllers yet.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I have a dumb question.. Why not just buy a $10 controller at Radio Shack or something. Hell if you want one I have like 6 or 7 in my extras box...
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

Finally I can do it.
What you need to do is to set every single gamepad with the same controller.
Every single player must have the same control from player 1A - 2D
I can't do it before because I only set it to Player 1A - 1D.

Thanks everyone.