Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my FPS normal?
Question 
I just recently was playing Rachet and Clank 3 and I got a FPS of about 5-10... Is this normal?

Sponsored links

It could be,depends on your PC specs.
Of course this isn't normal. Post your pc specs and the emulator setting for further help.
(11-07-2012, 10:42 AM)theodore7 Wrote: Of course this isn't normal. Post your pc specs and the emulator setting for further help.
What do you mean by emulation settings? And as for my computer it has an intel i3-370M core 3M cache 2.40 GHZ, 4GB DDR3 memory. If you need anything else about the computer let me know.
Your pc is slow for pcsx2 and hence that fps is normal. I guess you playing some demanding game (heavy on pcsx2 requirements). What game is that?

Emulation Settings : Open PCSX2 v1.0.0 --> Config --> Emulation Settings Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(11-07-2012, 12:10 PM)recoder Wrote: Your pc is slow for pcsx2 and hence that fps is normal. I guess you playing some demanding game (heavy on pcsx2 requirements). What game is that?

Emulation Settings : Open PCSX2 v1.0.0 --> Config --> Emulation Settings Smile
In the top I said it was rachet and clank 3. But thanks anyway.
Since it's a laptop,check if the power scheme is set to maximum performance
(11-07-2012, 12:56 PM)vsub Wrote: Since it's a laptop,check if the power scheme is set to maximum performance

there is no Mximum performance in Power plans Wink ( really you will never have Maxmium Performance in Laptops Laugh )

look for High performance
Well something like that..you don't have to search to the exact text.
If there is no "Maximum Performance" option\text,then search for something similar.
just 5-10 fps?
Even with my P4 i can get about 30 fps(20+ in a fight) in DBZ BT3 not sure why can't you.
Lost in the Vastness of Mugen.