Is my computer powerful enough to run PCSX2?
Question 
Hello im not sure if my crappy pc is good enough to run pcsx2 i can run psx and n64 and all older consoles below perfectley besides some graphics issuies with some games with the n64 emulator but thats the emulator not my pc's fault no emulator is perfect.

Anyhow i will get down to what kind of crappy computer i got

Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Graphics Card: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200
Processor: AMD Athlon™ II Dual-Core M300 2.00 GHz
Ram: 3.00 (2.75 GB usable)
System Type: 64-bit Operating System

if there is anything else u need to know please tell me i will get the information but i have a bad felling i cant run itSad just guessing or at least i will beable to but it will be to slow and laggyMellow and not beable to play it rightSad

Im i right?Huh

PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT RIGHT IM WRONG LaughTongueLaugh

Sponsored links

Although your PC is slow for pcsx2 emulation. Reason being low Clockrate (Ghz) and is it a laptop. Laptop won't help you achieve good speed. Sad

Anyways, what game are you trying to play?
You should have posted it in General Discussions. The thread : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Wi...y-computer is right there for it. Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Quote:Score: 0 out of 4

Minumum Req. :FAILED
C2D or AMD x2~ at 3.0 Ghz and gddr2 equivalent Video card(Except 64-bit bandwidth video card)
Recommended Req. :FAILED
For i5 or i7 at 3.2Ghz(Except P4,PDC,C2D,C2Q,i3),For AMD x2~ at 4.0Ghz and gddr5 equivalent video card
Maximum Req. :FAILED
i7 Extreme series unlocked by 5Ghz and gddr5~ Super-OC edition video card or Nvidia GTX-Ti Super-OC edition and excess of 256-bit bandwidth
Priority Req. :FAILED
*If your desktop/laptop's has a C2D,Core-i BUT it's video card is a Intel-GMA,Gxx express chipset,Sandy Bridge's intergrated video card or other built-ined
VGA that takes priority of a failure system requirement.
**If your desktop/laptop's video card is gddr2,gddr3,gddr5 or other best video card BUT it's CPU is a Dual/quad-core less than 2.66Ghz, a
Pentium 3,4 or AMD without X,athlon 64,Turion,Celpron,486,586,Intel-Atom,Intel-Centrino,Intel-Celeron,Intel-Core-Solo,ALL types of Netbook or other single-core
CPU that takes priority of a failure system requirement..

you are outside the minumum requirements don't expect best configuration on that
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Tallbender, I like your idea of minimum, reccomended and maximum settings Tongue2
So you added the Score too. You could give it a proper formatting and with bold such as this :

Quote:Score : 0 out of 4
  • Minumum Requirements : FAILED

C2D or AMD x2~ at 3.0 Ghz and gddr2 equivalent Video card(Except 64-bit bandwidth video card)

• Recommended Requirments : FAILED

For i5 or i7 at 3.2Ghz (Except P4,PDC,C2D,C2Q,i3).
    For AMD x2~ at 4.0Ghz and gddr5 equivalent video card

• Maximum Requirements : FAILED

i7 Extreme series unlocked by 5Ghz and gddr5~ Super-OC edition video card or Nvidia GTX-Ti Super-OC edition and excess of 256-bit bandwidth

• Priority Requirements : FAILED

*If your desktop/laptop's has a C2D,Core-i BUT it's video card is a Intel-GMA,Gxx express chipset,Sandy Bridge's intergrated video card or other built-ined
    VGA that takes priority of a failure system requirement.

**If your desktop/laptop's video card is gddr2,gddr3,gddr5 or other best video card BUT it's CPU is a Dual/quad-core less than 2.66Ghz, a
    Pentium 3,4 or AMD without X,athlon 64,Turion,Celpron,486,586,Intel-Atom,Intel-Centrino,Intel-Celeron,Intel-Core-Solo,ALL types of Netbook or other single-core
    CPU that takes priority of a failure system requirement.

(12-02-2011, 08:04 AM)shadedemonic Wrote: Hello im not sure if my crappy pc is good enough to run pcsx2 i can run psx and n64 and all older consoles below perfectley besides some graphics issuies with some games with the n64 emulator but thats the emulator not my pc's fault no emulator is perfect.

Anyhow i will get down to what kind of crappy computer i got

Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Graphics Card: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200
Processor: AMD Athlon™ II Dual-Core M300 2.00 GHz
Ram: 3.00 (2.75 GB usable)
System Type: 64-bit Operating System

if there is anything else u need to know please tell me i will get the information but i have a bad felling i cant run itSad just guessing or at least i will beable to but it will be to slow and laggyMellow and not beable to play it rightSad

Im i right?Huh

PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT RIGHT IM WRONG LaughTongueLaugh

iitll most like'y be very VERY slow and not worthwhile on that pc.
CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5ghz http://valid.canardpc.com/2607863
MOBO: Asrock Z75 Pro 3
RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaw X 1333mhz DDR3 ram.
GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 @ 1200/1450 clocks http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/kasmr/

[Image: 57b2818f7d1b5841.png]
Ok i've had it, I swear to god if i see one more thread asking if pcsx2 will work on a certain machine, BAD things will happen.
The thread : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Wi...y-computer is there for a purpose (its STICKY too), looking at its 262 pages its impossible for me to think that you would not find your answer there.

STOP creating new threads about the same thing, and just use the goddamn search function. If you cannot do that i can always recommend a shop where you can find some IQ bags for sale.

Whew, that's a load off my mind.
Did you read my post. It says exactly the same thing. Tongue2
can my pc run pcsx2 good enough with these specs?
CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 2.9GHZ
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 6950 2GB DDR5
RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHZ
You can find your answer here instead of asking around and digging an old thread.