3)shadow of collosus
4)god hand
thank you all in advance.
Heres my specification-
pentium dualcore g2010 ivy bridge
ram 8 gb ddr3
intel HD GRAPHICS.

Sponsored links

The non demanding ones (Kingdom Hearts) Will work at native. SOC wont work and i dont know about dragon ballz and god hand.
Specs: Intel Pentium P5 @ 60 Mhz, 1 Gigabyte HDD, OS: DOS
Short answer, nope.

Slightly longer answer, nearly all of the games you listed are on the higher end (and therefore more difficult) to emulate PS2 games. The kingdom hearts games will be amongst the most playable... but in general that system lacks.

Slow speed (2.8ghz), dual core (not even hyperthreading), and low end (HD2500) integrated graphics, nothing about your PC is designed for gaming and especially not for something as intensive as emulating a complex system like PS2.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Please dont scare me i want to play shadow of the collosus on my pc .becuse im bore to playing this game on my ps2. Acctually my pc able to play god of war 2 on 2x native without any speed lacks.
(07-04-2013, 04:12 PM)Koji Wrote: Short answer, nope.

Slightly longer answer, nearly all of the games you listed are on the higher end (and therefore more difficult) to emulate PS2 games. The kingdom hearts games will be amongst the most playable... but in general that system lacks.

Slow speed (2.8ghz), dual core (not even hyperthreading), and low end (HD2500) integrated graphics, nothing about your PC is designed for gaming and especially not for something as emulating a complex system like PS2.
Your right, but his processor architecture is also horrible.
Specs: Intel Pentium P5 @ 60 Mhz, 1 Gigabyte HDD, OS: DOS
shadow of the colossus need the most of your pc from all of those game.You almost sorted them from easier to harder to reach good speed
1)kingdom heart(all game)
2)dragon ballz (bt1,bt2,bt3)
4)god hand - this one is almost at the same level as dbz
3)shadow of collosus
Is my system cant even get 30fps on shadow of collosus:-). And my processor is 3rd genration ivy bridge is any hope left thire. Or any setting for the shadow of collosus.
Dragonball and god hand require good gpu and cpu, i have those games
SoTC benefits for VU stealing.
(07-04-2013, 04:32 PM)Saiki Wrote: SoTC benefits for VU stealing.

you mean vu cycle stealing ok how much i increase vu slider?