Is there a patch for TRUE 60FPS for FF12?
Hello, the PCSX2 client says I am playing FF12 at 60FPS, but I can tell it is running at 30. The only way to actually get true visual 60FPS is to set the mode to turbo and the game starts running twice as fast and the client says it is at 120FPS. Now, is there a way to achieve the visual 60FPS without doubling the speed of the game? I heard there are things called patches, but I couldn't find anything that relates to making the game true 60FPS. I hope someone can link me to a patch or tell me what I can do! Thank you so much ^_^
In kingdom hearts, people do this: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Kingdom-H...60fps-hack
Is it possible in FF12?

Sponsored links

You are playing FFXII at 60 fps, the game just isn't running at that 60fps. Tongue2

But no, so far nobody seems to have created a 60fps patch for FFXII. So you're stuck at 30fps for now.
(06-29-2016, 11:04 PM)FlatOut Wrote: You are playing FFXII at 60 fps, the game just isn't running at that 60fps. Tongue2

But no, so far nobody seems to have created a 60fps patch for FFXII. So you're stuck at 30fps for now.
Well... from what I saw all that's needed is to find that line of "code" and change it, I ain't professional , but is it really that hard that no one could do it till now? Thanks for your answer btw.
(06-30-2016, 12:53 AM)Dreader Wrote: Well... from what I saw all that's needed is to find that line of "code" and change it, I ain't professional , but is it really that hard that no one could do it till now? Thanks for your answer btw.
It can be that hard. Every game can have a completely different value for it at a completely different address, it's like searching for a piece of hay in a needle stack. And now with the FFXII HD Remaster coming I doubt anyone ever will put much effort into it.
(06-30-2016, 01:01 AM)FlatOut Wrote: It can be that hard. Every game can have a completely different value for it at a completely different address, it's like searching for a piece of hay in a needle stack. And now with the FFXII HD Remaster coming I doubt anyone ever will put much effort into it.

Oh yeah, wish the remaster was coming to PC too :/
Well, I will continue my 30FPS LLG journey. Thank you, lock the thread if you want ^_^
(06-30-2016, 01:15 AM)Dreader Wrote: Oh yeah, wish the remaster was coming to PC too :/
Well, I will continue my 30FPS LLG journey. Thank you, lock the thread if you want ^_^
Don't worry, it will. It's just a matter of how long will they want to keep up the impression that it's a PS4 exclusive.