Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is there a preference for females?
In general, do females prefer one that's circumcised or uncircumcised? Or is it different for every female?

Sponsored links

all a matter of culture to me.

In France, circumcision is very rare until you're jewish or muslim.
Very few people do it on their own will if they're not into one of those religions.
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
There's an odd lot of cutting in the US I think though, regardless of religion.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
And you ask this in an emulation forum? Guess how many females are here to answer Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Honestly, this and emuforum are the only forums I know off the top of my head.
Off topic: You European and American are so open when talking 'bout such subject. In Asia, particularly countries with Chinese affected culture, such subject is considered taboo. I have never seen anyone talking 'bout it freely on a public place like this, in my country at least. If any question like this topic is asked, you'll be met with hostile silence. If you're lucky, some bold men do answer, but women don't. If they did, they would be considered pervs... something like that.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 | nVidia GeForce GTX 750 | 4 GiB DDR3 @ 533 Mhz | MSI G41M-P28 | Cooler Master RS-390-PMSR-A3 | Xigmatek TYR SD962 | LG Flatron W1943SE | HP KB-0316 | MotoSpeed F60
I doubt he dare to ask that in public, that's why he's here. Tongue
(10-27-2012, 08:07 AM)Livy Wrote: Off topic: You European and American are so open when talking 'bout such subject. In Asia, particularly countries with Chinese affected culture, such subject is considered taboo. I have never seen anyone talking 'bout it freely on a public place like this, in my country at least. If any question like this topic is asked, you'll be met with hostile silence. If you're lucky, some bold men do answer, but women don't. If they did, they would be considered pervs... something like that.

I don't think theirs a man live that would call women perverts. A s*** perhaps but never a pervert.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
Guys/gals, this is an off-topic/chatterbox thread, and it's dangerously close to being improper as well, which will get it closed. It's a thin line, so please try to stay on the right side of it. Thanks.
[i7-3630qm/gt650m-2G/Win-7] [i7-4500u/R.HD8850m/Win-8.1] [2010-MBA/OSX-10.9.x]. Scroll smoothly with SmoothWheel for Firefox.
(10-27-2012, 12:25 PM)fade2black001 Wrote: I don't think theirs a man live that would call women perverts. A s*** perhaps but never a pervert.
While I agree about women in general, I still have to disagree with your statement, as there are definitely exceptions. Perverts exist of each gender, and I'm one man who will definitely not hesitate to call a woman a pervert if she indulges in certain practices beneath contempt. (eg: Extreme sadism, pedofilia, etc.)

I'd rather have nothing to do with such people, but if/when I'm made aware of them I do call them perverts regardless of gender, since that's what they are.

That said, and returning to the original topic, I certainly would not call anyone perverted just for being outspoken on any particular subject, whether sexually connected or not. But cultural inclinations vary and female emancipation still has a long way to go in some countries, before they'll have the same basic human rights as men do.

As for circumcision here in Sweden, it's extremely rare except among muslims and jews, whose religions require it. It's never been a general custom in Sweden, and probably never will be. So most Swedish girls would have to see it as an 'oddity', though I'm not at all sure if that would put them off or turn them on... (Since I'm not circumcised myself I've never had occasion to observe that reaction... Wink)

Best regards: dlanor