Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a software to burn PS3 games/other console games for PC?
[/align]After some searching around, I have found different softwares (that generally cost around the 30USD) to burn PS3, and other game console games. The thing which doesn't make sense is that those websites advertise that you can burn PS3 games, all you need is the game, a blank DVD, and a DVD burner, with their software, that clearly does not make sense sinse PS3 games are held on BlueRay discs, and a BlueRay burner would be needed and not a DVD burner. Also, various forums have posted various information about that. Does anyone know of a good PS3 game burner, and if so, could they please tell me what kind of experience they've had with those softwares? Thank you Smile

Sponsored links

If you don't have a Blu-ray burner, don't bother.
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz (OC@2.8GHz)
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
You'd be throwing away that $30.

Commercial CD/DVD plants can create discs with additional features that normal drives cannot replicate or even sometimes read. No amount of software will change that, so if you planned on using it to copy games or something then consider yourself forewarned.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
How much does a clean blu ray media costs ??
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

~$2 each if you buy in bulk, according to a very quick look at Newegg.

In a few years when blu-ray burners become commonplace the price will hopefully level out to a more sane value. CD's and DVD's did, but with USB drives rising in capacity there's a good chance blu-ray burners won't really take off in the consumer world. My 16GB drive has served me well, and anything that can't be moved on that goes to the 500GB external.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi