Is there a trustworthy ps3 emulator?
I checked for an emulator a few years ago and either I've found malware or just threads telling me that such a thing does not exist, I wondered if anyone could direct me to any piece of information perhaps.

Sponsored links

https://rpcs3.net/
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Thank you so much!
I've heard that this emulator isn't real because it would require a computer more powerful than what's currently available. Esp since pcsx2 is so demanding on it's own. But apparently it exists, even if it doesn't work with commercial games yet
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
pcsx2 is demanding because the ps2's hardware is exotic enough to make emulation a headache. A cursory glance at the ps3's specs gives me the impression that it's more similar to a contemporary desktop and should be at least somewhat easier to emulate
(01-28-2017, 06:11 AM)Ōkami Amaterasu Wrote: pcsx2 is demanding because the ps2's hardware is exotic enough to make emulation a headache. A cursory glance at the ps3's specs gives me the impression that it's more similar to a contemporary desktop and should be at least somewhat easier to emulate

Slightly more similar. But it's also way more powerful than the ps2, so I doubt it'll be less demanding in the end.
#StopRNG
It's not fake, though you will have some trouble running games without some technical knowledge. It isn't ready for use for the general user. At least at the time I checked it.