Is there a way to accelerate a game (not FPS! skip cutscenes)
Sure about that it only works in SW?

What problems are you facing?

Sponsored links

Okami has custom aftereffects done on the image which are not reproduced during hardware mode, aside from degrading the aesthetic, this also causes gameplay issues with the celestial brush (a key mechanic) where the graphical effect includes angling the screen and changing the colors. Due to the lack of this effect some stuff is very hard to see (colors are wrong, black on black in stead of black on brown), and more importantly, your aim is screwed up because the aiming system is adjusted to account for the angling which does not occur
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not superman!

Rig: Q9400, 4GB DDR2, eVGA GTX260 SC, gigabyte EP35-DS3R. X25-M 80GB G2.
Have you tried changing clamping modes to 'Full'?
Or play around with rounding modes? You can easily check all modes since they will be instantly applied if i am not wrong. So that you can just select one mode, resume the game, select next mode,... Maybe one setting will improve graphics.

If there is too much garbage on the screen the skipdraw-hack in gsdx-hardware-hacks can be applied. Increasing numbers from 0 to 10 should remove all layers of garbage but can also remove important stuff (as that aiming thing)
I am not experiencing any garbage on screen, only the lack of some filters (rice paper filter, canvas filter)
I looked through the forums and apparently those effects were intentionally disabled in hardware mode due to issues with implementing them
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not superman!

Rig: Q9400, 4GB DDR2, eVGA GTX260 SC, gigabyte EP35-DS3R. X25-M 80GB G2.