Is there a way to have two types of pcsx2?
Hard to explain but when I use pcsx2 I have two types of settings which I have named: Standard and Klonoa 2 mode
Basically when I want to play Klonoa 2 I have to change the settings drastically so the game works without being broken but it is tedious to change the settings all the time.

Is it possible to have two versions of pcsx2? Maybe if I had a copy of pcsx2 on a hard drive and another on another hard drive I could have two types of settings saved?

Sponsored links

There are couple of frontends here
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-Tools-Appl...s-Homebrew
You can also use batch files(or shortcuts)with command lines that load your settings...no need for multiple pcsx2 versions

If you use the portable version,you can have as much pcsx2 copies as you want in different folders but with command lines or frontends is better
You just need a portable verion. You could also use a frontend for pcs2. That way you can have custom configs for every game.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Interesting, which way should I choose? Portable or frontend? What is the difference between the two?
A frontend allows for a bit more customization.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
or if all else fails use two different named folders of stable binary or svn versions so as to not mix up the ini config files.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(08-31-2014, 09:28 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: or if all else fails use two different named folders of stable binary or svn versions so as to not mix up the ini config files.
Ah that could work too, I only want one version for klonoa 2 and one version for everything else though =w=

A shortcut that loads settings also sounds like a good idea, is it easier to set up/use than fronter and portable?
Checked the fronters and they don't work exactly in the way I want them to, I don't want it to be a launcher I want one icon to be Klonoa 2 with specific settings and another icon that is normal settings
You could download another PCSX2.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]