Is there a way to unfreeze a game?
Hey, unfortunately while playing yakuza 2 i got into a random battle and the game froze, the console didn't reported any error and it still says the game is runing at 60FPS, i was browsing http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/GSDX to see if i there was something i could do but i still didn't figured it out, the thing is i played 2~3h without saving >_>

Sponsored links

no way that any of us know of I'm sure
humm, lets suppose we are in a game like final fantasy 7 where we need to swap disc 1 to disc 2, how can i do this without reloading the game from start
Well first, FF7 is a PS1 game.

Anyway, for PS2 games that need swap, most let you save before the swap. So save, and then close PCSX2 and load the second disc and load the save.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
that's why i said suppose but i see, thanks.
Did you try heating it in the oven?
I suppose you could proceed to enable and disable variations of different hacks to see if some combination results in this black magic you seek...

... or, you could accept that playing for 2~3 hours on an emulator without saving is just asking for this to happen. ;P
(07-28-2014, 10:33 AM)Rezard Wrote: ... or, you could accept that playing for 2~3 hours on an emulator without saving is just asking for this to happen. ;P

16 hours and counting, no freeze, woot!! (not today though, previously)