Is there any way to fix the shadow glitch in SMT nocturne....
(01-05-2014, 07:54 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Yash's first language is not English, so please keep that in mind. Actually a LOT of people on here English is not their first language. So sometimes things get lost in translation.

Like If I said to you:

調子はどうですか?

Respond to that without using google translate Tongue2

Anyway, English may not be your first language either, who knows. It is mine, but I'm learning Japanese. I cheated and used google translate above though.

Sorry,but I suspected his error is not due to the meaning being lost in translation.More likely it's due to his lack of reading attention span. I'm not a native english speaker either but at least I know to read things thoroughly so as not to make false claim.

Anyway,that doesn't really matter now since the issue of this thread seems to be unfixable at the moment.(without causing another glitch,that is)

Sponsored links

(01-05-2014, 07:54 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Yash's first language is not English, so please keep that in mind.

Really ?
but if you read this :
Quote:If ur game doesnt wrk with swmode then their is no hope to run it.

I thought when you are able to use "contractions" like "ur" instead of "your" (he/she always writes like that), it meant you perfectly mastered the language.
Personnally, I wouldn't even dare to try using contractions if until I finally master english language...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Edit: this post was reply to SolarStorm, jesalvein snuck in somehow.

If you had been following this forum as closely as I have for the last three months(2.3k of my 2.5k posts are in that time), you would understand a little better. Most of us have trouble understanding him. Therefor it makes sense he has trouble understanding us.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Here i m.
(01-07-2014, 12:52 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Really ?
but if you read this :

I thought when you are able to use "contractions" like "ur" instead of "your" (he/she always writes like that), it meant you perfectly mastered the language.
Personnally, I wouldn't even dare to try using contractions if until I finally master english language...

Eh, could be. Ur is more AOL speak than a contraction though lol. He also used the wrong form of "their" but then half of native English speakers do that.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-05-2014, 02:08 PM)Solarstorm Wrote: Excuse me ? Nowhere did I state that it doesn't work in sw. It just doesn't look as nice as HW,so I don't want to use it,that's all.
my misunderstanding but really its meaningless if to play the game if it even look wrost in swmode. Better to play it on ur ps2.
I've checked Shin Megami Tensei - Nocturne.
In HW-Mode it seems as the Z-Order of drawing Shadows and Figures is changed in HW or Shadows in this Game having a stupid Alpahandling?. SW-Mode is working OK.
Alpha Hacks or Skipdraw didn't fix the Issue.
Maybe someone will fix it later. (if someone Report it to http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/list).
There are many Games they not working perfectly. Live with it...or not
"42"
the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything
specs:ASUS-M3A78/Phenom X4-9950@2830/Muggen2/4GBDDR2/Asus GTX650TI /NEC4540/4TB HDD/USB400GB