Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there is something for instant kill on FFX-2
Like Zanmato on FFX.

I really liked that game before getting a PS2 but once I got it(it came with FFX-2 and Gran Turismo 4....around 6 years ago)I was really disappointed.

The ATB battle system on FF7,8 and 9 was ok but on this one was kinda bad(I don't really like the ATB system).

Played the game around 10 or 15 hours and I just give up(there were some ridiculously hard to kill enemys with all kind of protections and extras...till I get my turn,I'm almost dead).

Now I want to start the game again but play it like FFX with Zanmato(as item)so I can instantly kill enemys that I don't like.

And finally to the question...is there is some cheat that can give you something like that sword(Zanmato)that can kill anything.

PS.I don't want to max the characters stats...that will make the game even more boring(I just want to clear it)

Sponsored links

not that im aware of, try the lucky girl jobs with catnip (low hp always max damage, lucky girl can throw dices and the number it fals on gets that amount of hits), you can do potentially 180.000 a turn Tongue just use a cheat that unlocks every costume/job/accesoiries, that shoudl do the trick quite nicely Tongue2
------------------------
------------------------
trolling mode: ACTIVE!
There was a job(gunner or something like that)...you can hit the enemy as much times as you can press the R1 button during time interval.

I have really fast turbo controller with macros...will that do the trick or with that job(girl jobs)is better?
Or is there is some item that will disable the random battles?
(10-20-2012, 11:15 PM)vsub Wrote: There was a job(gunner or something like that)...you can hit the enemy as much times as you can press the R1 button during time interval.

I have really fast turbo controller with macros...will that do the trick or with that job(girl jobs)is better?
Or is there is some item that will disable the random battles?

there is an item that disables the random encounters (forgot the name but google is your best friend here) but that wont help you much if you want to beat the game, you wont get stronger no? Tongue

gunner and triggerhappy lv3 can also do some serious damage (more reliable then lucky girl but lucky girl CAN possibly dish out more damage)
------------------------
------------------------
Now that I remember,I think there were enemys that ignore physical damage so gunner will be useless(I think)
(10-21-2012, 12:25 AM)vsub Wrote: Now that I remember,I think there were enemys that ignore physical damage so gunner will be useless(I think)

depents, if you play it just to go to chapter 5 and finish the game, as in, seeing the normal ending (or sad ending if you fail to defeat the final boss)
and not having the best ending (75% completion or above)

then there is only 1 and that is included in the final boss i think but that effect goes away after a period of time (its a skill of the boss i believe, been to long lol)

not sure what damage lucky girls give but you can always try it if gunner doesnt work out Tongue
------------------------
------------------------
There was one really annoying enemy(that's where I stop playing)
As soon as the battle start he will cast to himself haste and reflect(I think)and he was immune to physical damage...and on top of that he can do some huge damage to inflict some bad stats.

Don't remember the name but it looks like demon and has some flying things around him(his hand is infront of him and it looks like shield).
It was really often encountered on the place I give up on playing because it was real pain to kill him

This is how it looks like
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20..._ffx-2.jpg
but I don't know if the name is correct
(10-21-2012, 12:45 AM)vsub Wrote: There was one really annoying enemy(that's where I stop playing)
As soon as the battle start he will cast to himself haste and reflect(I think)and he was immune to physical damage...and on top of that he can do some huge damage to inflict some bad stats.

Don't remember the name but it looks like demon and has some flying things around him(his hand is infront of him and it looks like shield).
It was really often encountered on the place I give up on playing because it was real pain to kill him

This is how it looks like
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20..._ffx-2.jpg
but I don't know if the name is correct

oh i remember him xD
was he part of the main story or part of a side quest? i cant remember him in the mainstory (the version you mentioned atleast)

but you can beat him quite easely, use a dispel and just wack away with firaga etc to ensure his death, have a ribbon equiped to counter the bad stats and your set
------------------------
------------------------
I don't even know what part of the game was "main story" and what "side quest"...you just go to random places and do things.

The part I stop playing I was on the ship and I had to choose where to go from couple of placed,and once I choose,there was no going back(you can't choose another place but you can go to places that you've go to before....I'm not really sure,it was at least 4-5 years the last time I played the game).

I mainly played with the Samurai job because of the biggest damage done
(10-21-2012, 01:06 AM)vsub Wrote: I mainly played with the Samurai job because of the biggest damage done

coin toss ftw xD

it also has been 5 years for me so i am as much in the dark as you are xD
------------------------
------------------------