Is this Laptop good?
Okay so i have a

CPU:INTEL i3-2348 (2.3GHZ)

VGA:NVIDIA GT620M-1GB

RAM:4GB

Are these specs enough to run PCSX2? my main games are probably WWE,Batman Begins,Crash,Pro Evolution Soccer and some other minor PS2 Games.

Approximately how much speed can i reach with these specs? without overclocking cause the i3 Doesn't support overclocking if i'm correct.

Thanks!

Sponsored links

WWE & Batman Begins will run at full speed in native or 2x native resolution
don't know about crash & soccer Smile
So is the graphic card enough? and the CPU? because i'm more worried about the CPU you know,Also wondering if i can turbo boost the CPU to get little more power cause i need it all.
Abt cpu its 2.3 ghz are little slow for pcsx2..but run good range of games in playeble speed..
Yes u'r cpu is low
i mean u can run some light 3d games & 2d Games at full speed

but u'll get slowdowns in racing games,some cpu intensive games such as God Of War series,shadow of the colossus

but they will be playable somehow
Graphic card is ok
it can handle most games 2x native & some haeavy games in native Smile
don't worry speedhacks are there
enable recommended ones first
in heavy games experiment with sliders.
Remember they can break many games such as sound syncing or some slowdowns in most games !
Except shadow of collossus...thire cpu or gpu nt enough to handle its great..
Can i turbo boost the CPU and will i get better performance in the emulator? also i won't be playing any kind of racing games or alot of heavy games just the ones i mentioned.

So what do you guys suggest i should do?
(06-28-2013, 06:45 PM)swifty Wrote: Can i turbo boost the CPU and will i get better performance in the emulator? also i won't be playing any kind of racing games or alot of heavy games just the ones i mentioned.

So what do you guys suggest i should do?

if ur all cores are active during turbo boost then yes u will get better performance...
Yes u can play those games absolutely fine
i think u can play any game fine with recommended speedhacks

no sorry dude but u'r cpu not supports turbo boost
but hey there is a good news
u can tick Multi threded vu hack in speedhacks recommended by pcsx2 team if have 3+ cores
because u'r cpu supports hyperthreading
with this alone ticked u can get 25% extra speed in games
yes u'r all games will be playable enjoy u'r Favourite games on pcsx2 Smile
Remember its laptop nt desktop..and yes agin excpt shadow of collosus or some games...