Is this a bug or something?
I'm having an issue with PCSX2 volume control. I've had this issue before but a system restore remedied the issue, but it didn't fix it this time.

I have an issue with PCSX2 setting its own volume in Windows 7, and not increasing or decreasing with system volume and volume controls. Everytime i set it for a higher volume(such as setting to be on par with system volume) it automatically goes back into the position listed below the next time I load it up or sometimes even just randomly it will go back to that position. It seems to ONLY do this with pcsx2. No other programs give me this problem.

Ok, just noticed i wasn't the only one with this issue (topic was worded differently, I still get sound, the other poster got no sound, but it was the same issue). Gonna attempt the ideas listed on that topic about lilypad's plugin(dunno why a controller plugin is controlling audio).

Ok. Case closed. Still don't understand why a controller plugin can control the audio volume. but thats just me :/
------------
CPU: Core I7 Q720
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT240M
Ram: 4 gigs

Sponsored links

(12-22-2009, 08:29 AM)InfelPira Wrote: Still don't understand why a controller plugin can control the audio volume. but thats just me :/

lol, just thought it was funny how you said it, but yeah I know what you mean... that and other additions in the Lilypad plugin are very welcome tho.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64