Is this a miracle..?
Hi,
I have An Intel core2 2.93 + Intel GMA (G41)
Using XP + speed hacks I got 59 Fps on Crash Nitro Kart

Is this excepted?

by the way MGS3 is 18 fps :(

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.bmp   1.bmp (Size: 260,79 KB / Downloads: 324)

Sponsored links

well i dont have crash nitro cart but i play it on ps2 you have soper graphic problem the hole screen is green so use native in gsdx and for mgs3 use frame skkiping to skip and draw 10 and play with speed hack and fixes (use fixes also with CNC)
well ur have a constant 60fps.. and ur using a core 2 duo e7500 no doubt core 2 series is powerfull on pcsx2... well i think in some games u will be fine too.. abdo is right better a really good graphics card.. cause a g41 is a 256mb built in memory..
well those fps are really not that much impressive,beacuse you can reach them if you use vu cycle stealing and other hacks giving you fake fps,try that game without speedhacks and show us some screenshots,and there we will see the true
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
(08-22-2010, 12:01 AM)abdo123 Wrote: x

screen is green because its raining
for MGS3 i will try
(08-22-2010, 03:03 AM)darkvirus Wrote: ^

I hope to buy one soon cause I want to buy a new Monitor
(08-22-2010, 05:42 PM)diegochiha Wrote: try that game without speedhacks and show us some screenshots,and there we will see the true

well,by disabling all hacks I get this

then using these hacks

I get this

BTW what do u mean by fake fps as this game runs faster with speed hacks?
You just found a very GS-light game, so your very weak graphics card is not stressed enough to kill your frame rate Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]
@ Bositman

yeah i thought so,that game is very similar to the psone crash team racing (graphics)
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
what?? this is not an n64-game? Blink

(you know, cause it... looks like one.. *cough*)
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps
they just made... a CTR on ps2 cause maybe people want to see crash again.. but they didnt improve graphics so much