Issue in Suikoden III
Hi i have an error in Suikoden III

Everytime when the Charackters are Remembering on a Scene Past in the Game this happens:

http://abload.de/img/error8cjc2.png

Its Extremly ugly ^^ How can i fix it ?

Sponsored links

(01-11-2015, 12:56 PM)glurak Wrote: Hi i have an error in Suikoden III

Everytime when the Charackters are Remembering on a Scene Past in the Game this happens:

http://abload.de/img/error8cjc2.png

Its Extremly ugly ^^ How can i fix it ?
Try pressing F9
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Mh yes that helps but than i cant record the game with DXtory sad :-(
it is the hardware mode. It can't for some reason put the overlay in S3 in any resolution besides native and it drops your FPS to 50 instead of 60.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

so when i play the game in native it is fixed to ?
i think it is 640x480? . It is something to do with the black and white overlay the plugin can't implement properly.
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

I dont know :-X

But Native doesnt run so i must play in software thats really sad so i will wait till this problem is solved ^^ Saaad day ^^
You dont' have to. there are 4 or 5 scenes in the game that use the black and white overlay. They are all in the 1/2 chapter. No need to not play a game cause of 5 minutes of choppy gameplay.. Sounds like a bad excuse to not play it..
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

I Know this game i played it back in the day on the PS2. But i Want to do a High Quality Let's Play on my Channel. Thats the reason. But maybe im lucky. Some rumors are saying Konami plans a HD Reboot of the Whole Franchise and will brng it together with a Suikoden VI.^^ So i will see what happens Earlier that or a fix x)