Issue with Crash Tag Team Racing cutscenes
I dunno if it's just my settings (though I've tried virtually every combination), but I've looked around for a fix and I just simply can't find one. Essentially, linked video below is what the cutscenes look like. You can see me clearly getting 60 fps, but they are the most stuttery frames I've ever seen.

If needed, I could post my specs, but I doubt it's very necessary aside from my graphics card. It's clear I can run the game at 60 fps and also record at 60 fps 1080 (though I've been having issues recording the 60 fps 1080). 

Card is an AMD Radeon R9 280X

EDIT: I notice the emulator itself seemed to lock up, as the numbers would fail to change for long periods.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Despite being in the compat list as compatible as far as I know this game is not. Unless something changed, it used to crash roughly every 5 minutes:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Crash-Tag...#pid426787
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-16-2015, 07:06 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Despite being in the compat list as compatible as far as I know this game is not. Unless something changed, it used to crash roughly every 5 minutes:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Crash-Tag...#pid426787

Ah, so sadly, the game is virtually unplayable?
Can you please show emulation settings?

Maybe that compat report was not representive.
(10-16-2015, 07:49 AM)willkuer Wrote: Can you please show emulation settings?

Maybe that compat report was not representive.

Is there any easy way to maybe copy and paste the settings?
there's a camera icon at the bottom of each setting page (except gsdx, you'll have to print screen it by yourself)
There is a small screenshot button on the bottom left of each tabpage. You could upload the pcsx2 ini files as alternative. But than you need to wait for somebody who can and wants to read it. This shoildnt be a big issue but if you want to get more opinions in shorter time screenshot is the usual measure here.
(10-16-2015, 08:23 AM)willkuer Wrote: There is a small screenshot button on the bottom left of each tabpage. You could upload the pcsx2 ini files as alternative. But than you need to wait for somebody who can and wants to read it. This shoildnt be a big issue but if you want to get more opinions in shorter time screenshot is the usual measure here.

[Image: kP1oPXn.png]
[Image: B69pGu6.png]
worst idea ever = pushing ee cycle rate to 3.
disable all speedhacks first