Issue with Final Fantasy X-2 during a battle.
Hey guys, have an issue that happens when I get into a battle.

It starts off fine, nothing out of the ordinary but I lose the picture (basically a black screen with around 3 small coloured lines), but I still see the command box (Attack, Black Magic, White Magic etc.) and it works exactly how it is supposed too.

Once the battle has ended it's back to normal.... This happens at random times during the battle encounter, whether near the start, half way, right near the end or not at all! Can anyone explain this?

Thanks!

My PC specs

Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs)
Ram: 4096MB RAM
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Game runs 95% fine, (rare times of slowed music)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-08-2013, 01:42 PM)Bositman Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.

EE: Default
VUS: Clamping mode (None)
GS Window: Widescreen 1904x1032

Speed Hack
EE Cyclerate (2)
VU cycle stealing (1)
Enable INTC Spin Detection
Enable Wait Loop Detection
mVU (Flag Hack Ticked)
MTVU (Ticked)

Game Fixex
FFX videos fix (Ticked)
EE timing hack (Ticked)

Plugins
GS - GSdx 4600 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.16 [gsdx-sse-r 4600]

Rest is Default..

I got these settings from the internet (not exactly sure how this all works so relied on the expertise)

EDIT: The GS Plugin I just chose because what was recommended wasn't in my list.

EDIT 2: Sorry forgot version, it's 1.0.0
OK start by disabling the EE timing hack, which AFAIK is not needed at all for this game. If that doesn't help, proceed to setting both EE and VU clamping back to normal. If that fails too, try disabling all speed hacks
[Image: newsig.jpg]
First off, try playing without any speed hacks selected. Also, turn off the specific game fixes and allow it to select them automatically.

If that fixes the issues then go back and try each speed hack one by one if you want (or need) to keep using them till you find which one is causing the issue.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Thanks guys, will try this tomorrow and let you know!