Issue with Gladius
So I have downloaded and installed this emulator and I am having problems with Gladius. It fluctuates between very slow >30 fps to super high 160+fps.

I checked the beginning of this thread. I believe my hardware is up to task but I would appreciate a review and any suggestions

sys config

Microsoft XP /w service pack 3

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T processor

3.14 GHz /w a 12% boost to approx 3.52 GHz

3.25 GB RAM

NVIDA GeoForce GTX 460 graphics card

Reposting to avoid complaints

Sponsored links

(12-14-2014, 02:29 AM)TheWanderer Wrote: I believe my hardware is up to task but I would appreciate a review and any suggestions
no, the single thread performance of your processor is only 1,110 which falls about 490 from 1,600 which is considered as sweet spot for playing demanding games. you have to overclock further to achieve better results Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(12-14-2014, 04:49 AM)ssakash Wrote: no, the single thread performance of your processor is only 1,110 which falls about 490 from 1,600 which is considered as sweet spot for playing demanding games. you have to overclock further to achieve better results Wink
Cool thank you very much . That helps greatly