Issues running games....
(03-31-2013, 08:46 PM)antihelper Wrote: hardware it ran at around 30fps

software ran at 30s-40s spikes at 50

but in the end they both improved drastically but still lag so im wondering what im doing wrong

i think the game itself need special fixes or settings.search through forum or use google.u can get any solution fo this Smile

Sponsored links

Sad
i just wish i could get this game 2 work

why cant i run sse4 Sad
if you stop relying on configs others give and experiment you would be able to make things work

only Intel chips have SSE4.1
i just wish i could figure out why i cant use SSE4
because if i cant use SSE4 i may as well give up on using a emulator
you know, this just proves how clueless you really are and intend to be. SSE2 runs fine. Why can't you run SSE4? It's simple. AMD chips DO NOT HAVE SSE4 instructions.

it also confirms EXACTLY what I think you did
SSE2 is the slowest and doesnt make the 10000% chance of full speed is my issue

i did all the settings i was recomended
recommended by who?

also:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Whats-Fas...#pid124322 (was using an E2200 at the time)
everyone this post (im trying pcsx2's recomendation next)
oh you mean these?

Funny that I pulled the exact same settings off a pirate download. and never touched the configs at all

Pcsx2 1.1.0 rev 5594 [KingTodd]

(gee that looks familiar)
i downloaded the standalone that was recomended earlier in the post and im using that

I tried the settings where i was told

in these settings put eecyclerate=2,vucyclesteal=2. Vsyncqoue size=0 & save it.go to pcsx2 in video plugin,tick enable hw hacks-configure-tick first four.then go to emulation settings set ee & vu clamping mode to none.

and

then try with software mode.while in game press f9.see if any change in fps.also set extra rendering threads to 2 or 3 in video plugin setting.u can try to increase them.see if it makes any change.are u playing from dvd.i'm asking because in u'r previous post it was hotswapping from iso to plugin.it should be only iso.make sure u select iso in CDVD tab & choose u'r game iso image from there!!!

and

well first of all download official version of pcsx2 from http://pcsx2.net choose full installer package.it'll update u'r directx,install microsoft c++ etc.make sure u're connected to internet during installation!!!

and

ok buddy do this.first make an iso image with imgburn (don't use any other tool).copy game dvd contens to u'r hard drive & make iso with imgburn selecting folder where game contents are or directly select dvd.then go to plugin/bios selecter,select highest number.if u can see sse2,sse3,ssse3,sse41 select highest it's sse41.configure it & select adapter-u'r graphic card name.direct 3D9 hardware,tick native.go to pcsx2 menu in CDVD select iso,browse to u'r isoimage u created with imgburn & play.if it slow,use speedhacks eecyclerate & vucycle steal first two options always ticked.move slider slowly slowly till u'r game start playing fine.ask me if need more help 8-)

And so far none of them get me a full running clear no lag no dropping below 50 fps