Issues with Logitech Force Pro Wheel on PCSX2 for GT4
Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I recently set up a Logitech Force Pro wheel for my gaming rig, and while it's been a dream for PS1 emulation (Ridge Racer plays flawlessly), I've been running into some issues with PCSX2, specifically while playing Gran Turismo 4.

The problem manifests itself as random, subtle movements of the wheel to the left and right, even on straight roads or when navigating menus. This is quite disruptive and annoying, to say the least.

I've scoured through all the settings and configurations but haven't been able to pinpoint the cause of this issue. Strangely enough, the wheel works perfectly when I'm playing Burnout Revenge via PCSX2, which makes the issue even more baffling.

To add another layer to this, I came across a video on YouTube that describes the exact issue I'm facin. Unfortunately, the video comments suggests using the QEMU plugin to resolve this, but as far as I'm aware, that plugin is outdatedĀ  and doesn't work with the latest update of PCSX2.

Has anyone else experienced this issue, or better yet, found a current solution? Your help would be immensely appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Looking forward to your suggestions!

Best regards,
Raven

Sponsored links