Issues with PSCX2 (FFX and SMT:Nocturne)
[attachment=44299][attachment=44300]I am having problems playing them and i have tried 0.9.6 for mac and also the 0.9.7. The 0.9.6 one works good but when i get in game its missing some textures and the sound is slightly delayed. while 0.9.7 just crashes when i try and play it.. I'm trying to get some help on this issue if i can. i have attached the config i use for both and get these errors i will get the images of the missing textures if i have to. I'm just really sad that they aren't working cause i found my old discs but i have no way to play them except with this Sad and i don't got bootcamp i just use my mac side. if i can get some help would be widely appreciative Smile

System info:
Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63b)
Processor 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

Sponsored links

(05-20-2013, 02:55 AM)khaos99 Wrote: I am having problems playing them and i have tried 0.9.6 for mac and also the 0.9.7. The 0.9.6 one works good but when i get in game its missing some textures and the sound is slightly delayed. while 0.9.7 just crashes when i try and play it.. I'm trying to get some help on this issue if i can. i have attached the config i use for both and get these errors i will get the images of the missing textures if i have to. I'm just really sad that they aren't working cause i found my old discs but i have no way to play them except with this Sad and i don't got bootcamp i just use my mac side. if i can get some help would be widely appreciative Smile

System info:
Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63b)
Processor 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

The creator of the Mac version, zedr0n, has snapshots of FFX working on 0.9.7 for Mac, but 0.9.7 is an alpha release so it's not really stable. The best solution is to have Windows and use the Windows version. And with your specs, it should run just fine on the Windows version.

As for 0.9.6, it is well known that there is a lot of texture loss.

I can't test out the Mac version anymore now that I'm on the Mountain Lion operating system, but I did get FFX to work fine on 0.9.7 when I was on Lion. It could be the configuration of the Graphics setting. That will usually be the case if FFX crashes.
(05-20-2013, 04:56 AM)lisdavid89 Wrote: The creator of the Mac version, zedr0n, has snapshots of FFX working on 0.9.7 for Mac, but 0.9.7 is an alpha release so it's not really stable. The best solution is to have Windows and use the Windows version. And with your specs, it should run just fine on the Windows version.

As for 0.9.6, it is well known that there is a lot of texture loss.

I can't test out the Mac version anymore now that I'm on the Mountain Lion operating system, but I did get FFX to work fine on 0.9.7 when I was on Lion. It could be the configuration of the Graphics setting. That will usually be the case if FFX crashes.

How did you get it to work? i cant figure it out i have looked at guides and all that but it always crashes on my FFX and for the SMT:Nocturne it plays it but it does not show the menu options or text I'm trying to figure it out. help would be appreciated to help me figure it out this is what is shows when i play SMT:Nocturne on it before it crashes on me