Issues with The Getaway: Black Monday PAL
Good evening, I've been playing from start to end The Getaway: Black Monday PAL version, box code SCES-52758.

At first I only had small issues (Wireframe showing on cars, sky/reflections standing on my screen), but I found a couple of bigger things.

I have the feeling that the shooting collisions are not working properly. When I fire guys that are behind full walls and stuff that shouldn't go through, they go through and the enemies (Or myself) can be killed.

But the biggest concern is on Chapter 12, The Wake of the Shoreditch Massacre. In a particular scene, Sam, the PC, jumps down to a boxing ring. Supposedly, you have to hide behind the ring using it as a cover, wait for the guard near the hallway to the locker with the dead child to go, and run there.

The problem is, I'm getting constant Mission Failures even hiding there. Can it be related to this erratic shooting collision mechanics?

I was going to do a walkthrough of both Getaways, but I started with Black Monday as the cutscenes on Getaway 1 are going quite slow (Unlike ingame, which goes full speed)

My PCSX2 version is official 1.0.0 release.
Plugins used: GSdx 5334 SSE41, LilyPad r5282, SPU2-X r5324, cdvdGigaherz r4488. Running via my own dumped ISO.
BIOS: Europe v2.00 (14/06/2004)
No Speed hacks enabled, no Game Fixes enabled.

Computer specs:
Intel Core i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs) ~3.3GHz
8GB RAM
GeForce GTX 260 4GB VRAM
"Nobody knows what's gonna happen at the end of the line, so you might as well enjoy the trip."
- Manny Calavera, Grim Fandango

Sponsored links

Can you post it in bug report section.I think this'll be useful there
Intel core i5 3210m @3.1ghz
Nvidia Geforce GT650m 2Gb DDR5 (Core:975mhz/Memory:1000mhz)Cool
8Gb DDR3 1600hmz Ram
1Tb Hdd
1600x900 Hd resolutionBiggrin
Windows 8.1 64bit
Ouch. OK; I'll copy this there. Thanks.
"Nobody knows what's gonna happen at the end of the line, so you might as well enjoy the trip."
- Manny Calavera, Grim Fandango