Issues with some games...
I have been testing the 0.9.6 version of PCSX2 and I have run into some issues. When I was using the previous version my games like Samurai Warriors 2 would work and I could see the correct overlay on the screen. With the new version of PCSX2 I can still play the game but the overlays (like when people are talking to me or my health) do not show up. I also see a lot of error appear in the log file. Does anyone know why the overlays are not showing up or how to get them back?

Sponsored links

simply, fixing some games breaks others. the only way you're going to be able to get that fixed is to report it as a bug with the log, and untill then, use a different version that works.
(03-19-2009, 08:31 PM)Saiki Wrote: simply, fixing some games breaks others. the only way you're going to be able to get that fixed is to report it as a bug with the log, and untill then, use a different version that works.

OK but what log do you want? Also would the bug be that the overlays are not working or would it be the DMX errors? Thanks for your help. I went back and tried it with PCSX2 0.9.5 svn 377 and everything works fine there.
the emulog.txt one well, I'm not eacatly sure what probelm you're having, other than bars not showing up. so best to post about that with the log and see if anything was done about it, or can be done about it.

edit: bositman knows better than I
Yeah we are aware of it. Samurai Warriors games got broken in the 0.9.6 release due to a nasty DMA error. Use 0.9.5 for it until it gets fixed one day
[Image: newsig.jpg]