Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It is May 14th. Tomorrow is May 15th. Hell is coming.
[Image: a8797c3c_627_my_friend_work_at_gamestop_700.jpeg]

[Image: 56eb6b89_r600x600.jpeg]

Also, for anyone who wants an Authenticator, to protect your account, Blizzard has them for 6.50$, with FREE over-night shipping.

http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100001981

I got one for the heck of it; cheap and it can be helpful. Due to Blizzard using a ton of Flash & Java for the RMA, I expect accounts to be quite unsafe. Tongue

My Amazon order is now in "Preparing to Ship" phase and should be here tomorrow.

So awesome!

I can't believe this day has come! It's been so long waiting!
Core i5 2500K @ 4.5GHZ, 8GB RAM 1866MHZ, 1080 GTX Strix, 128GB Samsung 830 SSD + 1TB Samsung 850 Evo SSD +  2 1TB HDDs.) Windows 7 64-bit Professional

Sponsored links

The fires have stopped falling and im all installed ready to go! Got my wow authenticator, so i dont need another one Tongue

Now to wait 3 hours then i can log in \o/
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
3 hours?

Lol.

Good one.

They're going by EST>

It's 3:20 EST, almost 3:30 PM EST.

They said the servers won't be live til 3:00 AM EST.

At least another 12 hour, not including delays due to server spam.
Core i5 2500K @ 4.5GHZ, 8GB RAM 1866MHZ, 1080 GTX Strix, 128GB Samsung 830 SSD + 1TB Samsung 850 Evo SSD +  2 1TB HDDs.) Windows 7 64-bit Professional
Still debating picking up Diablo 3, I am really against the whole paid for irl money Auction House thing. Also havent played beta, but combat looks a bit similar to WoW... But I loved D1 and D2....The self debate continues
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz
GPU: MSI Twin FRozr GTX560Ti
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 Intel Z68
In europe going by CEST, aka Paris time, which is GMT+1, they start at midnight, im in the UK, so i get it at 11pm Wink

from the blues mouth if you need moar (ok not posted by a blue but stickied and confirmed by a blue)

Quote:Blizzard has stated that the release of Diablo III is the actual moment when they 'unlock' the live game servers. This is one and the same thing. Beforehand, you will be allowed to install the game and update it with Patch 1.0.1.

Diablo III will be installable for the European region on:
Today, at 17:01 CEST.
Diablo III will be released for the European region on:
15 May 2012, at 00:01 CEST.

(CEST = Central European Summer Time, aka 'Paris Time')

(See https://twitter.com/#!/Bashiok/status/19...7338429440 )

In all parts of Europe, Diablo III will therefore be installable and release at the same time. There are no countries or locations within the European region that will be eligible to play Diablo III before or after you. However, due to different timezones, your local time may be different:

By country

Iceland, Azores: Today, 22:01 (install: Today, 15:01)
UK, Ireland, Portugal: Today, 23:01 (install: Today, 16:01)
Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Andorra, Spain, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, FYR Macedonia, Albania, Norway, Sweden: 15th May, 00:01 (install: Today, 17:01)
Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus: 15th May, 01:01 (install: Today, 18:01)

By timezone

GMT/UTC (= CEST-2): Today, 22:01
BST/GMT+1 (= CEST-1): Today, 23:01
CEST/GMT+2 (= CEST): 15th May, 00:01
EEST/GMT+3 (= CEST+1): 15th May, 01:01

http://www.diablofans.com/blizz-tracker/...n-release/
(05-14-2012, 09:45 PM)FinalSquall Wrote: Still debating picking up Diablo 3, I am really against the whole paid for irl money Auction House thing.

That's optional, there is a "For ingame gold" auction house too. More info here http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/services/auction-house/info
(05-14-2012, 09:45 PM)FinalSquall Wrote: Also havent played beta, but combat looks a bit similar to WoW... But I loved D1 and D2....The self debate continues

It does feel like diablo 2 in a way but more modern, the controls are very nice while removing the potion spamming. The smashing is very satisfying Tongue (yes i played the beta and <3 Diablo 2)
(05-14-2012, 09:45 PM)FinalSquall Wrote: Still debating picking up Diablo 3, I am really against the whole paid for irl money Auction House thing. Also havent played beta, but combat looks a bit similar to WoW... But I loved D1 and D2....The self debate continues

It is as much a sequel to Diablo 1 & 2 as any game could be. This is Diablo 3, through and through, not some other game. It IS Diablo III.

And yeah, I was just updated on the whole "Asia & UK first bit"

Pretty ***** up. Blizzard is an American based company and we're the last to have the game unlocked.

I mean, Korean developers certainly don't give us games before they give Korea the game.

DICE, for every Battlefield game, gives Sweden a few hours headstart, usually have a day.

Ect, most game companies, usually release it first in the country they exist, live, and made the game in.

Just comes across as pretty messed up.

My CE doesn't arrive until Tomorrow, which is fine, but still, pretty wrong of Blizzard here.
And america gets pretty much every movie in the world first, so quit yer whining ;p

Infact sometimes you get games earlier than us too, for example Civ 5 came out there first and Fable 2 and Little Big Planet (which are british games btw Tongue) came out in america first also.

Im afraid it swings both ways, just us Brits usually get screwed on the price. Just happens this time, the timezones are in our favour for a midnight launcher Smile
refraction Wrote: That's optional, there is a "For ingame gold" auction house too. More info here http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/services/auction-house/info

Aye, but there is always the fact that some people can get a lot better than you because they have plenty of disposable income irl, (an unlikely thing for me given I am still at university) altho I guess I will just have to deal with that =/

refraction Wrote: It does feel like diablo 2 in a way but more modern, the controls are very nice while removing the potion spamming. The smashing is very satisfying Tongue (yes i played the beta and <3 Diablo 2)

Heh I think Diablo 1 is kinda my faivorate for the lol memorys at 6 years old or so "your death will be avenged" and telling my older brother I was too scared to go back into the dungeon lol

Also noticed Mkilbrides post, yea quit whining you guys get everything first =P (ME3 2 days or so before us wasnt it)
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz
GPU: MSI Twin FRozr GTX560Ti
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 Intel Z68
(05-14-2012, 10:00 PM)FinalSquall Wrote: Aye, but there is always the fact that some people can get a lot better than you because they have plenty of disposable income irl, (an unlikely thing for me given I am still at university) altho I guess I will just have to deal with that =/

Not everybody will use the real money auctionhouse, many players will shy away from it, so there will be the same items on the ingame auction house as there is on the real money auctionhouse, it just depends how much grinding and auctionhouse selling you do to get it Smile That's of course providing you arent the one selling the Greens/Golds Laugh