It keeps telling me to update Direct X
(02-01-2010, 08:26 AM)starwars2099 Wrote: rama: yes it is.

But since I already have DX 11 what good will that do?

*screams unspeakable things into a pillow*

Just because you have the latest thing does not mean it is up to date.

Example: Windows 7 Ultimate is the latest but it still needs to install new updates.

Sponsored links

(02-01-2010, 08:26 AM)starwars2099 Wrote: rama: yes it is.

But since I already have DX 11 what good will that do?

As rama said, update DirectX and your problems will most likely all go away.

Just because you have DirectX 11 doesn't mean it's the most updated version. It'll take all of 5 minutes to do, run the end-user installer and it'll update everything that's out of date.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
crap! I tried installing it after downloading and all here's what happened:

An Internal System Error occurred
Please refer to DXerror.log and DirectX.log in our windows folder to determine problem
try this one than rama's link

http://www.microsoft.com/DOWNLOADS/detai...laylang=en

if it's the same it could be the privilage level..better log-in as an admin
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Actually I re ran the file and this time it actually installed stuff!!

The emu works!!

Thanks all!!
Yes, no problem. It'll take 2 days and the next user with that "problem" pops up Sad
Actually I did have that same problem, but unlike that user, I /did/ click that link it told me to, downloaded that, but it kept saying that I should redo it, no matter how many times I updated it like it asked. It also keeps saying that my hardware/software selections are not supported, but I put it as default.
Well, what computer are you using? Especially what video card?
I fixed the problem. It was actually very simple. Now I am having bios troubles though. I know how to fix it, it is just being a pain and I keep losing patience despite knowing what to do.
(07-05-2012, 09:46 PM)pinataheart Wrote: I fixed the problem. It was actually very simple. Now I am having bios troubles though. I know how to fix it, it is just being a pain and I keep losing patience despite knowing what to do.

May I ask what you did to fix it? This is so complicated Closedeyes

Nevermind, it worked! The second link someone posted of a different download page fixed it. Smile
They should really direct you to that one instead of the one that doesn't fix the problem.