It's snowing on my forum
where was 2013s snow? I don't remember having any last year
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

(12-10-2014, 06:25 PM)Bositman Wrote: Well guess what, the plugin author is adding a UserCP option toggle on the next version!
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=45

I tried the beta but it was messed up so no option for you people yet Tongue

Thought I started the thread, I wasn't bitching per se. As I said in the other thread, I think it's nice that you would put the effort for to have a special plugin.

I just wanted an off switch. And vsub gave me the answer, so my thread was successful!
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Merry-Chr...one?page=2

the only mention of the snow in 2013^ it seems it wasn't used in 2013?
Well the plugin has been updated and now the user option works, so snow bitching is over from now on Tongue

User CP->Your Profile->Edit Options->Should the snowstorm be displayed? (at the lower right)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Great job Wink rep+1, this will help the peoples with a weak cpu very much.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(12-25-2014, 01:20 PM)Bositman Wrote: Well the plugin has been updated and now the user option works, so snow bitching is over from now on Tongue

User CP->Your Profile->Edit Options->Should the snowstorm be displayed? (at the lower right)

Yay thanks. +1
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-25-2014, 01:20 PM)Bositman Wrote: Well the plugin has been updated and now the user option works, so snow bitching is over from now on Tongue

Not quite. Make it shower hearts during valentine's and rain easter eggs during easter Tongue
what about fireworks on new year, cheery petals whenever they fall or drooling blood on halloween? Biggrin
(12-25-2014, 10:12 PM)dabore Wrote: drooling blood on halloween? Biggrin
that won't happen Tongue
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

I was about to make a thread asking how to disable it because it absolutely cripples the performance of my web browser, but I see you've already provided an option to turn it off (yay!).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM