Ivalice SE: Final fantasy XII Save Editor (IZJS version OUT NOW!)
(04-08-2010, 12:05 PM)Aten Wrote: What OS are you using? I'm not sure if this runs of vista because I never tested it on it.

I'm using Windows 7

Sponsored links

(04-08-2010, 10:09 PM)blackdem13 Wrote: I'm using Windows 7

Sorry, I'm not able to help you out on this because I don't have Windows 7. nor do I know anyone who uses it. Maybe someone else who has got it to work can help you out.

EDIT

Upon googling a bit, I found some solutions, check this page out: http://www.chilkatsoft.com/braindump/chi...2801c.html
It didn't work the first time, so I ran that thing and successfully registered it.
Success
But now I get this error when I run Ivalice SE.
Error
Any ideas? Would manually registering "COMDLG32.OCX" fix this?

Now I kinda feel bad cuz it seems I wrote THIS whole thing for nothing. Sad Does everyone here know about hex editing and I just missed the thread or is it more commonly known than I thought?
Looks like you might need Visual Basic runtime files. You can get them from here:

http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/vbrun6.html

Also, read the description and you'll see that getting vb programs to run can be a bit of a pain if you don't have the correct stuff installed on your PC, but I hope those help.
(04-15-2010, 09:26 AM)Aten Wrote: Looks like you might need Visual Basic runtime files. You can get them from here:
http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/vbrun6.html
Also, read the description and you'll see that getting vb programs to run can be a bit of a pain if you don't have the correct stuff installed on your PC, but I hope those help.

I'm guessing you're running Win XP and all this stuff works.
I guess I don't have any of the right software on my computer to do any of this. Wacko I'm running Win 7 Ultimate x64 v7600, which I'm figuring none of this software likes.
Oh well. Kudos on the software (if it actually works on XP) and it looks like I'll be sticking with my manual hex editing like I've been doing. Its not that bad once you figure it all out and max out all your values. (btw with TSearch I got my HP to 8999999 and was able to save that value at a save crystal and could load with that value without TSearch running)
I've managed to extract the BASLUS-220963FF1200 by using PS2 save builder; and using mymc to extract from the memcards in .max format.
The problem now is getting Ivalice SE to work.
When i extracted BASLUS-220963FF1200, it appears as a file with no file extensions, and had only that long name.
So, Ivalice SE doesn't regconise/detect that file, and i have no idea how to get it work.
I think you renamed the raw save file yourself, because your raw save has an extra "2" which is impossible because it goes beyond the standard of FF12's format. That's why Ivalice SE doesn't detect it. The correct filename should be

BASLUS-20963FF1200.

And yes, it doesn't have an extension, its just a "file".

BTW, just some extra information.

BASLUS --> Country code, US is USA and ES is European
20963 --> FF12 USA Disc ID, the European ID is different, and so are the other FF12 versions, like Ultimate.
FF12 --> Game name
00 --> Save slot number. If you change it to 12 the save will be at the 12th slot etc etc
Hi Aten

Mate I have downloaded the PS@ Save Builder and it says the status failed with error code 126 library could not be found??

I use Vista Ultimate x32bit

I managed to get the TAB32CTL registred and the max format etc but when I want top extract it the PS@ builder gives that error ;'(

Please help mate thanks a load

Regards

Martian
Hi. Sorry man, but I can't help there because I didn't make PS2 savebuilder so I don't know what that error means. You'd best ask them at their own website about it.
(06-17-2010, 09:00 PM)Aten Wrote: Hi. Sorry man, but I can't help there because I didn't make PS2 savebuilder so I don't know what that error means. You'd best ask them at their own website about it.

Thanks for the quick response i appreciate it a load;D

I will ask them and to be a kwl guy for a change (LOL) I will post whatever solution they give in this regard.

Thanks again

Cheers allBiggrin