Ivalice SE: Final fantasy XII Save Editor (IZJS version OUT NOW!)
Laugh thanks much. anyway to add the zjs stuffs? (weapons and what) idk the id/hex or w/e for em or if theres a source i could find and tinker with?

*oh btw the files i have in the folder along side the exe are: comdlg32.ocx mscomctl.ocx and the tabctl32.ocx of course. XD if anyone cares...

Sponsored links

Sorry if I missed something, but I've been getting errors when trying to start the program. I download both the osx file and the runtime file, and installed both of them. But whenever I try to start the program it gives me an error saying that I am missing MSSTDFMT.DLL

What do?
Download it and put it inn the same folder as the program. Google for it. Alternatively, look for a file called "VB6 runtime files" and install that.
(08-12-2010, 06:36 AM)Aten Wrote: Download it and put it inn the same folder as the program. Google for it. Alternatively, look for a file called "VB6 runtime files" and install that.

Yea, I already tried the VB6 runtime files, they did nothing.
Then do my first suggestion Smile DLL files are pretty much..... nothing. You just have to have it in the same folder as the prog.
Alright, now it is asking for MSCOMCTL.osx

Something tells me I am going to be searching for a long long time
Tongue 
Hi again,

I just wanted to ask you something about the ivalice savegame editor:

what do the digits in the character profil represent?
I have some negative numbers and positive one; but they do not match the actual numbers "ingame".

well, there, this is my question.

take care.
(08-12-2010, 10:45 AM)Siluvatar Wrote: Hi again,
I just wanted to ask you something about the ivalice savegame editor:
what do the digits in the character profil represent?
I have some negative numbers and positive one; but they do not match the actual numbers "ingame".
well, there, this is my question.
take care.

Well, actually, I don't know myself. Apparently, they are supposed to be the numbers that determine how much stat increase you get when you level up, eg how much your HP will increase when you level, but I don't have the exact mechanics of how it works.
Ok thx, i'll try to find out how it behaves then ^^ if I find something i'll tell you .
Hi i have a huge problem i made all the steps from the first post, but now i can´t import the .max into the Mcd001.ps2 right now i have the .raw and the .max files i don´t know why i just can´t import the file Sad i have the same issue of Siluvatar but even if i delete all the entries on the Mcd001.ps2 don´t let me import the save: I don´t know the rules of the forum so please let me know if someone can help me and i can upload the .max file or the .raw file.

My Pcsx2 it´s the last version BETA , BIOS: USA console v02.00 (14/06/2004)
File Name: SLUS-20963 FF12 01 165_10_52 (80E978D7)
Please if someone can help me with this i´ll be more than gratefull i just want to recover my Save State.

Yeah i forget to make a previous back up of the file Wacko