Jak 2 and kingdome hearts 2 problems
hey guys i just got my Jak 2 and KH2 discs into isos for my emulater, but i have a problem, jak 2 runs really slow and the characters don't have eyes and KH2 skips a lot, i tried most of the graphics settings for both but they're not working that well, any advice you could give me? (the jak 2 disc is scratched but it played in my playstation and the KH disc is basically new)

Sponsored links

The missing eyes and texture glitches are a known problem in Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank games, nothing you can do about that except run the game in software mode (select "Software" in the Gsdx plugin as the renderer), but software mode probably makes the game unplayably slow anyway. Sometimes eyes will appear etc. after a while of playing and the later betas and SVNs seem to have a little less glitches and run faster, so download the latest public beta for it.

To get Jak 2 running at good speed enable ALL speedhacks (under "emulation settings" in the latest beta, iirc). I'm playing through Jak 3 myself currently and the game doesn't seem to mind speedhacks at all. Laugh Should work in Jak 2 too. Kingdom Hearts 2 I don't know about as I've never played it.
ok i tried using all the speed hacks but it's still really slow, but it's only during the gameplay itself, in the menus and things like that it runs really well, but what good are menus if you can't play the game lol, any other suggestions?
It's difficult to say without seeing all your settings and knowing what computer you have.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

ok here's my status and plugins

CPU: 256 duel core
2 gigs of ram
500gb of memory
GForce 9800

Plugins:
GS: GSdx 3693 (MSVC 15.00.SSE2) 0.1.16 [gsdx-sse2-r3878]
gonna skip the pad and the audio
CDVD: cdvdGigaherz (r3429) 0.8.0
then the rest of the settings are all nulls

P.S. if need be i can take screen shots and post them up here