Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
What settings/hacks should I be using for Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. I'm getting two problems as it is, certain objects aren't being displayed (eyeballs are black, along with a few other things) and the image is shaking. Thanks in advanced.

Sponsored links

Unfortunately the rendering problems can currently only be fixed by using the slow software rendering option in GSdx.
Shaking however can be fixed by turning on one of the interlacers. Try F5 in-game to see which works best for the game.
(12-19-2011, 11:49 PM)rama Wrote: Unfortunately the rendering problems can currently only be fixed by using the slow software rendering option in GSdx.
Shaking however can be fixed by turning on one of the interlacers. Try F5 in-game to see which works best for the game.

Thanks, I think I can handle a few details being left un rendered, the shaking was my biggest concern.
Software mode is NOT slow, only in MGS3 because of the post processing, which was removed in hardware mode in order for it to be playable. Software mode should be the recommended settings for GSdx because you just don't have to deal with all those graphic issues like in hardware mode.
If you say so, Dr Tongue2