Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jak II MAP FLIPPED?
I got about 50% into the game and I pretty sure my map just flipped hahaha. It didnt bother me until I got to the "Metal Head Mash" mission which I cannot do at all because well machine is flipped for me. 

Not sure how to fix this problem at all If someone had a save like right after the mission maybe I could use that or something but besides that I am completely lost

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
For reference, this is what it should look like properly apparently:

[Image: Daxter_playing_Metal_Head_Mash.png]

Looks like it got flipped horizontally. Could be a rounding issue? Similar to how monsters were turned around in FFX.
Intel Core i5-4670K @ 3.40GHz | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-1866 G.SKILL Sniper Series
AMD Radeon R9 280 @ 3 GB | 120GB SSD | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (SP1)
it looks upside down and back to front to me
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
Did you activate the "Mirror World" secret? Think it can be unlocked after you collect 15 Precursor Orbs.
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit | Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.4GHz | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 OC 4GB
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3, 1866MHz @ 9-9-9-24 | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro | 1TB 7200RPM WD Black

Hey everyone sorry for not responding I had been busy recently.

It was the "Mirror World" secret that was changing it for me

Thank you to everyone that tried to help me especially @dreadmoth for giving me the solution